Saturday, April 01, 2006

Better

Thanks to everyone who was worried about me the other day, but I'm O.K. I did have a bit of a meltdown, brought about by a perfect storm of several circumstances converging on the same day, including:

*Really bad PMS;

*A horrible day at work, thanks to the combined efforts of a certain designer I'm working with who, let's just say, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and is passive-aggressive to boot, along with a humiliating interaction with my boss's boss's boss, who is a mean, small-minded, petty man with no people skills and who treats almost everyone of a "lesser rank" than him like shit;

*Accidentally coming across a picture of my dog, whom I love and adore with all my heart, and whom S. will not let me see. I didn't think it was possible to cry for two hours straight without stopping, but apparently, it is.

So, that was that. There will be days like that, I suppose. There's a little bit more to it, but I don't have time to write about it--have to go in to work. (Yes, on a Saturday . . . bummer.)

At least the PMS has passed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

GOOSFRABA

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yep...there will be days like that. But as you go through the process...they seem to be fewer and farther between....hopefully.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home