Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Don't Freak Out Don't Freak Out Don't Freak Out

So, this morning when I got to work there was an e-mail from S. with a letter attached. In the e-mail, he mentioned that I "might want to read the letter when I got home" and to "please keep an open mind." Also that he wants to "maintain a friendship" and that "we both need help."

Three hours later, still at work, I have managed to not open the letter. Not opening the letter and not thinking about what might be in the letter, however, are two very different things, and I'm extremely distracted right now. It's like when someone tells you not to think about an elephant.

Another dilemna is what to do when I get home from work tonight. The way I figure, I'm going to have to work at home for 2-3 hours, plus do some housecleaning before my "Lost" party tomorrow night, plus go to the store for food for said party. When, exactly, should I open this letter? Probably not before I attempt to work at home, so that puts it off another couple of hours, at least.

For now, I'm just repeating my mantra. See blog entry title for details.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

not cool.

can I buy you a soda?

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home